The appliance is installed on the wall (like the air conditioner) and is intended for use in enclosed, medium-sized spaces, such as:
- offices, schools, kindergartens, fitness rooms, sports halls, changing rooms, shops, restaurants, kitchens, living spaces, means of transport, greenhouses for vegetables and / or technical plants, storage spaces for vegetables and / or fruits etc. .
• The most effective protector against diseases caused by viruses (SARS, influenza viruses, coronaviruses) or airborne bacteria
• Eliminates odors through a natural purification process, including that of cigarette smoke
• Destroys microorganisms: bacteria, viruses, fungi, mold, drastically reducing the risk of allergies
• It works in depth, considering that wherever there is air ozone will be present
• More programming functions that allow the user to choose the time and ozone concentration.
• Can also be used to disinfect the means of transport - minibuses, buses or other enclosures. Disinfect air conditioning systems when used in parallel.
• It has no consumables, the only consumption is energy. - 9.6 W
• The surface covered by an appliance is 40 square meters. For larger surfaces, more devices are fitted.
Mounting: Wall Mountable
Input Voltage: 12V DC
Rated Power Dissipation: 9.6 Watts
Ozone Output: 150 mg/hour
Air Flow: 2.8 km/hour
Operating Temperature: 0-40° C
Dimensions (mm): L400 W100 H200
Weight: 1210 gm
Accessories: Remote, 12V DC Adaptor