Select, together with Sedona agents, the fiscal cash register or fiscal system that best suit your business. Our agents have more than 10 years of experience and are always willing to help. Don't hesitate to seek our advice by phone at 021-3278727, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact. We also provide you with an automatic selector which will help you make your choice and learn the differences between various fiscal cash registers.
To facilitate purchase and commissioning of the fiscal machines, you benefit of all our services free of charge:
- - Delivery to all main cities (where the courier has offices). In the box containing the cash register you will find all the documents of the machines, together with detailed commissioning instructions.
- - Fiscalization done by our local collaborators.
- - Programming of PLU articles. If you email us the list of articles prior to delivery, se can ship the cash register with the PLU articles already programmed. Find examples of lists of PLU articles on the Download page , point 9 (List of PLU articles for cash registers).
- - User training.
- - Assistance to connectthe fiscal cash register or printer to a computer or various peripherals (money drawer, barcode reader, scale).
At the same time, if you need, you may receive free of charge PVC plates with the compulsory texts “Please keep your receipt” and with the contact data of the Consumers Protection Office. All the machines are supplied with the paper roll included, and some cash registered are delivered with a PC connection cable.
You are provided free technical assistance by phone and written instructions throughout the commissioning of the fiscal machines.
“Fiscalization” is the process whereby the technicians accredited by the Ministry of Finance set-up the cash register or fiscal printer in the fiscal mode of operation (activate the fiscal memory) and customize the machine with the user’s data. The fiscal machine can be used for tests between purchase and fiscalization. Once fiscalized, the cash register or fiscal printer can no longer be used to issue non-fiscal receipts nor the data entered can be further deleted (company data and sales).
At the same time with the fiscalization, our technicians also program the list of PLU articles and train the staff on how to use the machine.
For fiscalization and any other potential post-commissioning services, please refer to our local collaborators in every county.
It is important that you consider the following:
- - In order not to delay fiscalization of the cash register, please prepare the list of PLU articles in advance, according to the examples on the Download page, point 9 (List of PLU articles for cash registers).
- - Training is delivered free of charge upon fiscalization and includes the basic concepts for operation of the cash register. Our PLU articles programming offer covers: free programming of the initial list upon fiscalization, written instructions, paid assistance, servicing agreement, software.
- - You are bound by law to submit the documents drafted by our technicians upon fiscalization to the Financial Administration within 24 hours. (Attention, your are liable to considerable fines for delays)