Sedona ALM, legal entity registered at Trade Register with no. J13/970/2002, CIF: RO14560415, henceforth named Sedona, owns all the platforms listed below - henceforth named Websites:
We would like to inform you that the Sedona Confidentiality Policy was adopted following the requirements of the European Regulation concerning personal data protection and their free circulation. Thus, you will find here all necessary information in respect to personal data, as well as its collection and management by Sedona.
We thank you for your trust and assure you we are making all efforts to responsibly manage your personal data. Please do not hesitate to contact us in respect to any information on this matter - our specialists are always available to answer your questions.
Please contact us by any of the means below:
Strada Traian 66 - Unirii
021 327 87 27
To whom does the personal data confidentiality policy apply?
Sedona collects and processes personal data that belongs to:
- Visitors and users of the Websites
- Individuals that contact Sedona by any means available on the Websites: Phone, Email, Form, Ticket etc.
- Individuals that contact Sedona through the social network accounts of the company
- Sedona clients - Sedona service contracts subscribers
- Sedona business partners
Individuals whose personal data are collected and processed will be named Users
What type of personal data are collected and processed by Sedona?
Personal data are the information concerning a User that can reveal or lead to the identity of the User, directly or indirectly.
Data collected and processed by Sedona:
- Personally identifiable information -> Name, Surname, Address, Email, Phone Number etc.
- Technical Data -> IP Address, cookie identifiers, browser type and version, device, operating system and platform
- Business data -> Company, request type, unique registration code
- Financial data - IBAN account, debit/credit card number
- Information obtained through phone calls -> Registered
- Information obtained from video recordings -> at the Sedona headquarters
- Information regarding the interaction of the Users with the Sedona Websites: navigation history - pages visited, products added to cart, transactions etc.
Source of personal data. How they are collected
Personal data are obtained:
- Directly from you - the information is provided by you through the features of the Websites (cookies, contact forms, my account) or online orders, support service contracts, phone calls or video recordings at the Sedona headquarters.
- From external sources such as the social media accounts of Sedona (Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram).
There are several ways in which we collect personal data, from Users that:
- Access the Sedona Websites (e.g. cookies)
- Interact with the Sedona Websites (e.g. completing the contact forms or support tickets, placing online orders etc.)
- Sign service contracts
- Send emails to Sedona
- Access emails sent by Sedona
- Contact Sedona by phone
- Visit Sedona (through video recordings)
Likewise, we may collect personal data through other types of correspondence that are not specified in the examples above.
Is agreeing to the processing of personal data mandatory?
Giving your consent with respect to the collection and processing of your personal data is NOT mandatory. You should know, however, that there are certain services (e.g. online order, product delivery, service contracts, subscriptions etc.) that can be offered only based on your consent to collect and process your personal data (e.g. Completing an order implies providing and processing of personal data such as identification or financial information).
Legal basis for processing personal data
Sedona will process personal data only in the following situations:
- To sign or execute a contract - as a direct effect of a request made by you
- Marketing communication - only after your consent has been given for this purpose.
- Providing support services, through www.sedonaalm.freshdesk.com.
- In the legitimate interest of Sedona or a third party (e.g. building and managing internal databases (e.g. security and fraud prevention).
The processing of your personal data may be necessary for us to communicate personal data to public authorities, at their request.
Purposes for processing personal data
Sedona processes personal data only in legitimate purposes.
- Services provision & Product delivery - Identification information is necessary for both of the purposes, as well as business contact data, financial data etc.
- Marketing communication - In marketing communication, the information collected through cookies will be necessary.
- Technical optimization - management and improvement of the Websites, data security optimization.
- Data analysis, so that we can constantly improve the Sedona products and services.
Who else has access to the personal data collected by Sedona?
In order to offer you access to the Sedona products and services, third parties may be involved in personal data processing. You can find the list of all possible third parties below:
Twenty Media- Marketing services supplier.
Mailchimp - Email marketing services supplier.
Zopim - Chat services supplier
Freshdesk - Supplier of the support platform.
Viami Solution SRL - Management services supplier.
MobilPay - Supplier of the online payment method through which all the transactions on www.aparaturafiscala.ro are performed.
Couriers - FAN Courier, Urgent Cargus, TNT.
Sedona makes every effort to ensure the confidentiality and safety of personal data through contracts signed with each of the entities that this information is revealed to.
Should the list of the Sedona partners be enlarged, the update will be mentioned in our Confidentiality Policy. Likewise, should your consent be necessary, we will notify you for this purpose.
Rights of The Users
At any given moment you have control over your personal data. Below is a list of the rights you have:
- Right to request access to personal data, as well as the way in which they are processed.
- Right to rectify incorrect or outdated information.
- Right to erase the data (right to be forgotten)
- Right to restrict data processing - personal data processing can be restricted in several situations defined by the law.
- Right to object to the processing of personal data, which you can benefit from at any time.
- Right to data portability - personal data can be received in a commonly used format or transferred to another organization/controller of your choice.
- Right to withdraw your consent for processing personal data.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes European regulations.
You can exercise any of the rights mentioned above, at any given moment. All you have to do is send us an email at email@example.com with your request, and we will make sure it is met in short time.
How long are personal data stored by Sedona?
Personal data - other than those obtained through cookies - are stored by Sedona just as long as they are necessary to serve their processing purposes, specified in the dedicated section.
- Sedona business partners - Personal data will be stored throughout the contractual relationship. After this term expires, personal data will be managed according to legal requirements.
- Sedona clients - Beneficiaries of one or more service contracts, subscriptions - personal data will be stored throughout the contractual relationship. After this term expires, personal data will be managed according to legal requirements.
- Sedona clients that complete orders as visitors - Personal data will be stored until you withdraw your agreement to process this data, within the limits of current legal requirements.
- Sedona clients that create an account - The information will be stored until the clients revoke the consent given to us to process this data, within the limits of current legal requirements.
- Phone call recordings are stored in the Sedona database for 30 days.
- Video recordings are stored in the Sedona database for 30 days.
We use owned servers and servers of the Sedona business partners for storing personal data.
To ensure a level of security appropriate for the personal data we are responsible for, Sedona:
- Anonymizes, if and when possible, personal data
- Collects only the data that are strictly necessary for the purposes mentioned in the dedicated section.
- Limits access to the data to a minimum number of business partners.
Links to other websites
The Sedona Websites can provide Users with external links. Once Users have left the Sedona Websites to follow these external links, the influence of the Sedona Confidentiality Policy ends. It is your responsibility to become acquainted with the Confidentiality Policy that applies to the newsly-accessed online platforms.
Sedona can use personal data to create profiles through automated means, in order to segment the Sedona audiences. The purpose of this profiling is to offer you products, services and information of interest to you. Profiling is, therefore, used to personalize your navigation experience on the Sedona Websites, but also in personalized marketing and promotional activities.
Recording phone calls
All phone calls received at 021 327 87 27 are recorded, in order to permanently improve the Sedona services.
Strada Traian 66 - Unirii
021 327 87 27