In addition to the service agreement for cash registers, you will benefit from support for hardware and software components that are part of the sales and POS management system. You can choose between two types of service agreements for systems:
- - With remote support (by phone and Internet, unlimited during the normal working hours)
- - With visits to your facilities (4 visits included in the monthly subscription).
The agreement covers all the equipment and software constituting the sales and management system, regardless whether they were bought from Sedona or other suppliers.
Why monthly subscription service agreement and not intervention upon request?
- - Prompt interventions. Under the agreement, you have the guarantee that a technician will come to your location in maximum 48 hours. The standard subscription includes 4 visits per month.
- - Priority. If you conclude a service agreement, our technicians will respond to your request before responding to those of customers without a contract.
- - Savings. All work is free of charge and you will benefit from discounts for certain parts which are out of the guarantee.
- - Unlimited technical support by phone and Internet, during regular business hours.
- - Software updates. Free installation of the new versions of the management software.
- - Personnel re-training. You can easily replace your employees, leaving the training of the new personnel to Sedona.
- - Complete services. We guarantee the resolution of any requests related to the management system, certain requests being limited by the type of the agreement (with or without visits to the customer�s location): repairs; connection to new equipment; delivery of consumables; support and personnel re-training; network and Windows setup; changes of the parameter setup in the management system (VAT, clock); submission of the tax memory to the Tax Administration in the event of changes in the company data, full memory or failure.
- - Maintenance. You can prevent failures and extend the life of the cash register or the printer by regular maintenance operations performed by technicians.
- - Information. You will receive by SMS and email important information regarding legislative changes in the field.
- - Special offers. Benefit from special offers for consumables and peripheral devices (price markers, cash drawers, note counting machines etc.) dedicated exclusively to subscribers to the service agreement.
- - Law observance. Make sure you comply with all legal requirements if you have purchased the cash register over one year ago (the service agreement is compulsory after the expiry of the guarantee period).
Pay for 5 months in advance, and you have the 6th for free