It is extremely important to sand up above competition and to be closer you your buyer. Please find bellow some ideas that can bring your customers closer to your restaurants or shops:
Advertise on the receipt.
You can add some information on your receipt. This can bring back your customers and increase your company's image:
- - Website, Facebook page, Contact telephone;
- - Discount coupon/vouchers;
- - Earn points: “On each 20 RON spent you get 1 point which worth 1 RON. On this receipt you earned 8 points.”
- - Useful information for your customers and relevant for your business: “open on Sundays and on Holidays”, “products 100% ecological”, “each 5 beer you buy, you get another one for free”, “book online”, “50% discount for girls”, etc.;
- Request a feedback: “How we served today? Complete our online form and win a Gift card of 200 RON. Keep the receipt to fill in the code.”
- - Company logo;
- - Graphic logo - on compatible cash registers and fiscal printers;
- - Guarantee and return back policy.
It is very easy to edit messages using fiscal printers and management software. This applies on some cash registers. Ask our technicians to edit your commercial text on their next visit.
Investment: you will increase your paper usage by 2 - 20%; you can also buy management software.
Sedona recommends our own in-house developed software: “Sedona Retail” which will type and edit any of the above messages.
Advertise on client display.
Client display is highly observed by your customers, especially in FMCG industry. Beside customer’s comfort to watch every scanned good, you can increase your client’s buying experience with: a welcome message “Welcome to our fast-food” or “Have a nice day”, “Please come again”, “You can order here”. You can also show a limited promotion: (“Only today, 30% discounts on bags”); a good impact represents showing client’s name when pointing his card or badge.
Investment: client display (medium price: 90 Euro); a management software.
Sedona recommends our own in-house developed software: “Sedona Retail” which will easily show any of the above messages.
Gift cards are still less used in Romania, but with a great value to your customers and business:
- - Your client will decide very fast to buy a gift card and beneficiary can choose by its own needs. It is an easy method of acquisition, modern and brings value to your business.
- - The trader will receive a new customer who can buy extra products to pass on recommendation. Beside, a card not used represents 100% profit for you.
Investment: personalized card, with different values (approximately 1,5 Euro/card); management software; optionally: PVC stand for cards, cover cardboard, envelopes.
Sedona recommends our own in-house developed software: “Sedona Retail” which can help you register gift cards and uses this method of payment on customer return.
Loyalty using bar codes on phones.
If the idea of distributing plastic loyalty cards seem outdated, you can send a bar code to your customers, which will be recognized and receive discount. On return to your shop, they can show the code to the seller. You can use different types of bar codes: 1D, with client code, QR (2D) with extra information included.
Investment: a bar code reader with option to read telephone screens (approximately 130 Euro); management software which includes this type of loyalty option.
Sedona recommends our own in-house developed software: “Sedona Retail” which can use classic methods with plastic cards, but also can manage bar codes.
Sell more with a mobile phone.
You store is crowded at peak times? Instant turn your iPhone into a mobile additional POS (point of sale). You can also use an iPod Touch. Therefore, you can easily retrieve customer orders and send to cash register to print the bill. Besides the direct benefits of increased productivity, the serving speed and technology will impress your customers.
Investment: a bar code reader, Linea brand, compatible with iPhone (approximately 200 Euro); an iPhone or iPod; Sedona Retail software; Sedona Retail iOS software.
Waiters call system.
Eliminate your customer discomfort to interrupt their stay or remove their long waiting periods. Place on each table from the restaurant one button; this will prompt the responsible waiter's pager to respond as he is expected. To further increase productivity, placed in the kitchen a control panel, which will call the waiters when meals are ready.
Investment: 200 - 700 Euros, according to restaurant size.
Sedona recommends Freya Restaurant Software, which can integrate such pager systems.