One of our experienced Sedona representatives will help you choose the cash register or fiscal system that best suits your business needs. For questions contact us by calling +4-021-3278727, emailing us at email@example.com or visiting one of our stores in Bucharest or Constanta. The cash register selector on our website may also help you find the best cash register for your business.
The following products and services are free of charge when you buy a cash register from Sedona:
- Delivery and written procedures
- Prepare documentation for fiscal authorities (DGFP Institution)*. It may take 3 to 5 working days to obtain the Certificate needed for fiscalization.
- Fiscalization at your location**
- Programming of PLU articles (the number of PLU articles programmed is limited only by the memory of the cash register)
- Connecting to computer or to other peripherals
- User training at your location***
- Plastic signs are available by request with mandatory messages "Please keep the receipt" and "Contact data of the Consumers Protection Office"
- PC connection cable****
*Optionally, for a small fee of 80 RON (vat included), we can also provide the service of submitting fiscal documentation on behalf of your company at the DGFP Institution and to retrieve the Certificate upon completion (the price can be adjusted before updating this page).
**"Fiscalization" is the process whereby the technicians accredited by the Ministry of Finance sets up the cash register or fiscal printer in the fiscal mode of operation (activate the fiscal memory) and customize the machine with the user's data. The fiscal machine can be used for tests between purchase and fiscalization. Once fiscalized, the cash register or fiscal printer can no longer be used to issue non-fiscal receipts nor the data entered can be further deleted (company data and sales).
*** The training includes the basic concepts for operation of the cash register (but not programming).
**** Not available for all models
Click here to learn more about all the necessary steps for fiscalization and documents required from your company.
It is important that you consider the following:
- In order not to delay the fiscalization of the cash register, please prepare the list of PLU articles in advance, according to the details in the Fiscalization Procedure.
- Your business is bound by law to submit the documents drafted by our technicians upon fiscalization to the Financial Administration within 24 hours. Attention, delays may result in considerable fines by the financial administration.