SEDONA APPLICATION POS PERMITS:
• Define categories and articles;
• Adding to the same account several operators and / or several terminals (phones or tablets);
• Fast sale by searching for items or scanning, both with code reader and tablet camera;
• Printing tax receipts, invoices and receipts;
• Taking orders from customers;
• View sales reports;
• Printing fiscal and informative reports on cash registers and / or non-fiscal printers;
• Sending the receipt / invoice to the client's email.
The data is stored in the cloud.
Download the Sedona POS app from Google Play and the App Store for a free 30-day trial. Create an account in less than a minute in the application or on the website www.SedonaPOS.com.
Optionally, Sedona Retail Back-Office can be used for stock records and primary accounting. In this case, the database will be hosted on a local computer of the client or on a virtual server (we offer hosting for a fee).
THE SYSTEM IS AVAILABLE IN 3 VARIANTS:
• Sale to both individuals and legal entities. Includes Sedona POS application (license for 1 year); Datecs FMP350 fiscal printer, with which both fiscal and non-fiscal vouchers can be issued (invoices and receipts); remote assistance services.
• Sale only to individuals. Includes Sedona POS application (license for 1 year); Datecs DP05 cash register with Bluetooth included; remote assistance services.
• Sale only to legal entities. Includes Sedona POS application (license for 1 year); Datecs DPP250 printer (for invoices and receipts); remote assistance services.
Free delivery and taxation.
Phone or tablet not included.
• CT10 + or Zebra CS3070 Bluetooth Laser Code Reader;
• Datecs DPP350 non-fiscal Bluetooth printer (80 mm wide paper) or desktop A4 printer;
• Sedona Retail Back-Office program for stock records, primary accounting, loyalty and other advanced functionalities;
• Integration with ERP or accounting programs, such as Saga;
• Integration with Ingenico iCMP, Ingenico iCT220 or other payment terminals.
Sedona POS - Your business anywhere!