Print both labels and vouchers. Possibility to generate sales reports. Allows inventory management. Available in multi-range weighing up to 15kg.
Delivered without connection cable. It is necessary to trace the Ethernet cable from the weighing point to the computer. In case of opting for the services of implementing a management system, the Ethernet cable plug is provided by Sedona specialists.
Compatible with Sedona Retail management program.
• Detailed information for each PLU: normal price, offer price, price for weight range and price / kg / 100 gr, 3 names of 20 characters or 2 names of 24 characters each, 1 text of 3000 characters (for models D-955 and D-957), etc.
• PLU search by code or name.
• Access to all functions of the operator menus and technical menus on the seller's screen (possibility to program security passwords).
• Screen customization:
• Direct image upload from USB stick (8-bit bmp format without RLE compression).
• Sales and management reports: sales (per item, seller, time periods, previous month, etc.), margins, cash in the drawer, modified PLUs, etc.).
• Export of lists on USB (total sales per employee, payment method, VAT rate).
• Export vouchers on USB.
• Cross-selling: displaying an image of a complementary product on the buyer's screen when selling a product.
• Fast and secure communication between scales, with PC and mobile devices (via DWS).
• Inventory management per item in the scale.
• Option to record normal price and offer price for each item.
• Low level label warning in scale and activation of light and acoustic signals.
- Scale scheduling.
- Receiving scale data.
- Copy data backup.
- Graphic design vouchers and labels (DLD)
- Design and management of advertising images for the buyer screen.
Integration Tools: in Windows or Linux to facilitate communication with Back-Office.
Sing Firmware: DWS (Dibal Web Server)
- Allows access to information from each scale (through passwords) from any computer or mobile device
with Internet browser.
COMMUNICATIONS: TCP / IP Ethernet for interconnection and connection to PC. RS-232, for connection to the scanner. USB.
Access to various protected programming menus, via configurable passwords.
Power supply To the socket: 110 to 230 VDC. Optional: 24V internal battery and 24V external battery connector.
Seller display: 12,1 ”TFT touch screen.
Client Display: 12,1 "TFT.
999 direct PLUs
Power supply: socket.
Warranty: 1 year
European Certificate of Conformity (EC). After the first year of purchase, an annual metrological check is required.