Sedona a inceput conectarea caselor de marcat cu jurnal electronic la serverele ANAF, care trebuie finalizata pana la:
30 iunie 2021 pentru contribuabili mari
30 noiembrie 2021 pentru contribuabili mici si mijlocii
The Zebra RFD2000 RFID Reader gives mobile terminals the ability to decode and encode RFID tags. RFD2000 is compatible with Zebra TC20 mobile computers.
- high ergonomics - the reader can be easily used in the inventory process due to its compact design and reduced weight;
- accurate RFID tag scanning - Zebra RFD2000 is built specifically for use with the Zebra TC20 mobile terminal. It delivers the same performance as a dedicated RFID reader;
- Easy mounting - The reader quickly attaches to the terminal due to the intuitive connection mode;
- triggerless scanning - you can scan all RFID tags from the RFD2000 reader without having to press and hold the scan button;
- Powerful battery - 3160 mAh battery and PowerPrecision + technology that allows you to use the reader for a full work shift.
RFD2000 has a technology called EPC Global Gen 2 v2 RFID that can encode clones that can not be cloned. Furthermore, the information contained in the tag is hidden and undetectable until it is read with the RFD200.
The RFID reader connects to the Zebra TC20 via the 8-pin connector on the terminal.