Note counting machines are complex devices with many mechanical and consumable components (such as belts) which require maintenance and periodical replacement. In addition, the dirt from the notes quickly accumulates inside the machines and it needs to be cleaned by dissembling the equipment. For these reasons, an inspection of the note counting machines is recommended, by authorised personnel, at an interval of maximum 3 months. Depending on the intensity of use, an inspection may be necessary every month (e.g. in banks).
Note counting machines lose their guarantee if they are not inspected at least once in 3 months by an authorised service unit.
Why monthly subscription service agreement and not intervention upon request?
- - Prompt interventions. Under the agreement, you have the guarantee that a technician will come to your location the next working day at the latest. The standard subscription includes two visits per month.
- - Priority. If you conclude a service agreement, our technicians will respond to your request before responding to those of customers without a contract.
- - Savings. All work is free of charge and you will benefit from discounts for certain parts which are out of the guarantee.
- - Unlimited technical support by phone and Internet, during regular business hours.
- - Updates. When available, we install software updates on the note counting machines to detect new forgeries.
- - Personnel re-training. You can easily replace your employees, leaving the training of the new personnel to Sedona.
- - Maintenance. You can prevent failures, extend its life and use the note counting machine at its maximum performance level.
- - Keeping the guarantee. The guarantee of note counting machines depends on the performance of an inspection at least every three months.