Stock available: Warehouse stock
Delivery time: Maximum 48 hours
Warning: Last items in stock!
Too many roads to do and too little time?
Sedona can take over the steps for taxing the cash register.
Recapitulation of the steps for putting into operation a fiscal apparatus:
1. Purchase - pick-up from Sedona headquarters or free delivery.
2. Obtaining a certificate with no. order from DGFP - optional service offered by Sedona for Bucharest, Ilfov and Constanta.
3. Taxation - free service offered at Sedona headquarters or at the client's headquarters.
4. Tax declaration at ANAF working point and ANAF registered office - optional service offered by Sedona (in Bucharest and Ilfov County).
Item 2 (obtaining certificate with order number) is purchased separately at the price of 60 lei / VAT included
For point 4 (tax return at ANAF) Sedona makes three trips on behalf of the client - only in the case of Bucharest and Ilfov:
- At ANAF to which the working point belongs - within maximum 24 hours from the fiscalization (working days).
- At ANAF to which the registered office belongs.
- To the client for returning the documents.
- Sedona representatives can take over the documents only if the complete set is provided. From the downloadable Taxation Procedure on this page you will find the necessary documents.
- For Large Taxpayers this service is not available.