Too many roads to travel and too little time?
Sedona can take over the procedures for taxing the cash register.
Recapitulation of the steps for putting into operation a fiscal apparatus:
1. Purchase - pick-up from Sedona headquarters or free delivery.
2. Obtaining a certificate with no. order from DGFP - optional service offered by Sedona for Bucharest, Ilfov and Constanta.
3. Taxation - free service offered at Sedona headquarters or at the client's headquarters.
4. Tax declaration at ANAF office and ANAF registered office - optional service offered by Sedona (in Bucharest and Ilfov County).
Complete tax services include:
Point 2 - Obtaining a certificate with no. order from the DGFP
Item 3 - Taxation
Point 4 - Tax declaration at ANAF office and ANAF registered office
For point 4 (tax return at ANAF) Sedona makes three trips on behalf of the client - only in the case of Bucharest and Ilfov:
- At ANAF to which the working point belongs - within maximum 24 hours from the inspection (working days).
- At ANAF to which the registered office belongs.
- To the client for returning the documents.
- Sedona representatives can take over the documents only if the complete set is provided. From the downloadable Tax Procedure on this page you will find the necessary documents.
- For Large Taxpayers this service is not available.