Too many roads to do and too little time?
Sedona can take over the steps for taxing the cash register.
Recapitulation of the steps for putting into operation a fiscal apparatus:
1. Purchase - pick-up from Sedona headquarters or free delivery.
2. Obtaining a certificate with no. order from DGFP - optional service offered by Sedona for Bucharest, Ilfov and Constanta.
3. Taxation - free service offered at Sedona headquarters or at the client's headquarters.
4. Tax declaration at ANAF working point and ANAF registered office - optional service offered by Sedona (in Bucharest and Ilfov County).
For point 2 (obtaining a certificate with order number) Sedona makes two trips on behalf of the client:
- Submission of file to ANAF - DGFP Bucharest (next working day after receiving the documents).
- Withdrawal of the Certificate of assignment of the order number (within 4-5 working days from the submission of the file).
The file is submitted to DGFP Bucharest in the case of the following companies:
- Those who have the work point at which they are going to install the fiscal apparatus opened on the territory of Bucharest Municipality and of Ilfov County.
- Those that are going to tax a cash register in flying regime and have their registered office on the territory of Bucharest Municipality and Ilfov County.
point 4 (tax return at ANAF) is purchased separately at the price of 120 lei / VAT included.
- Sedona representatives can take over the documents only if the complete set is provided. From the downloadable Taxation Procedure on this page you will find the necessary documents.
- For Large Taxpayers this service is not available.